Meet John G. Kennan, Jr. Esq.
Our law firm was started on Cape Cod in the year 2000 and focuses on Estate Planning, Elder Law, Asset Protection, Wills and Trusts, Probate, and Medicaid Planning.
John G. Kennan, a Cape Cod elder law attorney, is a member of the American Bar Association and an active member in the community.
John G. Kennan, Jr. was educated at Southern New England School of Law.
He and his wife, Mary, have one daughter, Elizabeth.
- President, Sandwich Glass Museum
- Sandwich Board of Selectmen
- Founder and past member of the Sandwich Alliance of Financial and Legal Professionals
- Member of Sandwich Economic Development Committee Founder, Past President and Charter Member of Sandwich Economic Initiative Corporation (SEIC)
- President of Benjamin Nye Family of America Association (Nye Museum)
- Vice Chairman of Open Cape Corporation, Inc.